20A 12V Intelligent automatic multi-stage mains battery charger for safe unattended charging of one or several 12V batteries from 230V AC mains
About this item
Designed to enable safe and efficient unattended charging of 12V batteries from a mains power source (220-240V AC)
Can charge either a single 12V battery, or several 12V batteries connected in parallel.
Multiple functions including: full inbuilt safety protection, continuous charging during battery use, automatic temperature compensation, battery regeneration, dead battery recovery and many more
LCD display shows vital information about the charging process (charging voltage / charging current / different charging stages)
Supplied with a 1.5m mains AC cable with a UK 3-pin plug, a 0.5m DC cable with crocodile clips and a detailed user manual. Scroll down to Product Description for more information
This mains charger enables safe and efficient unattended charging of a 12V battery bank from a mains power source (220-240V AC). The charger boasts an advanced 7 stage charging process which delivers faster and more efficient charging.
Compatible with Lead Acid/AGM/Gel batteries.
– Safe unattended charging: inbuilt safety functions (protection against DC short circuit, overheating, and overcharging) allow the charger to be left permanently connected to the battery.
– Charges during battery use: continues to operate at full power while energy is drawn from the battery. Maintains the charge if the battery is already at full capacity.
– Auto temp control: to maintain an optimal internal temperature, the inbuilt fan is automatically enabled when a high temperature or charging current is detected.
– Boost charging feature: improves battery condition and can recover lost capacity from older batteries. Increases battery life and prevents premature battery failure.
– Dead battery recovery: for completely drained batteries, the charger offers a gentle preliminary charging stage.
– LCD Display: shows vital information regarding the charging process (charging voltage / charging current / different charging stages).
Comes with a 1.5m mains AC cable with a UK 3-pin plug and a 0.5m DC cable with crocodile clips
– DC output current: 20A
– DC output voltage: 12V
– Recommended battery capacity: 15-100Ah
– Operating voltage range (AC): 190V-265V
– Size: 18x18x10 cm
– Weight: 1kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.